In My Mailbox (#5)

11.21.2010

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they have received each week.
I haven't been around much, no? Anyway... I just wanted to show you guys how I lose myself while I'm book-shopping. I got all of these last week, when I was in the US. And I found the first 3 Kathy Reichs books at Heathrow airport. So they are:

  • Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris: I'd read the first one and didn't like it, but one of my best friends assured me I'd love them as I moved on. So I'm giving them a second shot. I got all of them except for the newest one.
  • The October Country by Ray Bradbury: I forget where I saw this one, but who doesn't like horror stories?
  • The Road by Cormac McCarthy: This one also came highly recommended from a best friend.
  • The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: Always wanted to read these. I had no idea they were YA though, but we'll see.
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: This is the first book of her other series.
  • Deja Dead, Deadly Decisions & Death Du Jour by Kathy Reichs: I love the show Bones and really wanted to read the books. I got lucky with this box set of the first 3 books.
  • The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide: This is a gift from my friend who got me addicted to the series. She said that it has the old language and a bunch of different things in it, which gets me very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.