In My Mailbox (#4)

10.24.2010

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they have received each week.

These I bought Thursday because they came highly recommended from a lot of friends. I'm already almost finished with the one on the right, and I cannot stop laughing. I kinda hate myself sometimes when I realize what I'm laughing at, but I keep laughing out loud nevertheless. So much so that I get weird stares on the bus, and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. All in all, sometimes we all need some mindless entertainment, and I'd rather read than watch TV.

P.S. My sister has started reading the one on the left, and she's in my state of mind as well.

* * *

Bunları Perşembe günü aldım çünkü herkes ne kadar şahane ama daha önemlisi ne kadar komik olduklarından bahsedip duruyor. Sağdakini bitirmeme az kaldı ve cidden kendimi tutamayarak yüksek sesle gülüyorum okurken. Bazen neye güldüğümün farkına varınca da kendime sinir oluyorum ne kadar saçma sapan şeylere kopuyorum diye, ama yine de aynen gülmeye devam ediyorum. O kadar gülüyorum ki hatta otobüste millet ''deli mi bu kız'' bakışları atıyor bana. Bazen hepimizin kafa dağıtacak birşeylere ihtiyacı var ve televizyon seyretmek yerine okumayı tercih ederim.

P.S. Kardeşim de soldakini okumaya başladı. O da benimle aynı durumda. Okuyup okuyup dağılıyoruz.


2 comments:

  1. Pucca Günlükleri 1'i okudum ve evet komik. Ara kitap olarak gayet iyi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evet tam citir cerez niyetine okunasi :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.