On My Wishlist (#1)

7.10.2010

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. 





******************************
My friend Kathy had mailed me the first book of the Savannah Vampires series (Vampire's Seduction) in about January, and I liked it a lot. Unfortunately, though, I haven't gotten around to purchasing the rest of the books yet. I haven't been able to find them at bookstores here in Istanbul, so I'm going to have to order them online soon.


For those of you who might be interested in more information about the books, here's the author's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.