NetGalley?

7.11.2010

I'd signed up to NetGalley quite a while ago, but never got around to really browsing through it. I finally did today and requested a book, and I'm wondering if any of you know approximately how long it takes for them to accept or deny the request? I'm wondering 'cos if I don't get a reply, I want to buy a copy since it sounds like something I'd really enjoy.




Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
Seventeen-year-old Louisa Cosgrove longs to break free from her respectable life as a Victorian doctor's daughter. But her dreams become a nightmare when Louisa is sent to Wildthorn Hall: labeled a lunatic, deprived of her liberty and even her real name. As she unravels the betrayals that led to her incarceration, she realizes there are many kinds of prison. She must be honest with herself - and others - in order to be set free. And love may be the key...

4 comments:

  1. I got my acceptances in a few hours - no longer than a day, anyway. I don't think they deny any requests. Well, not that I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they don't. I'm just worried they're gonna see the location and the Turkish name and think my English wouldn't be good enough to read the books or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover of this book. NetGalley looks interesting. I might go take a look!

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.