Lover Reborn - J.R. Ward

5.03.2012

Lover Reborn is the 10th book in J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Now, I must say that I wasn't too crazy about the previous one, Lover Unleashed. Mainly because a brand new character kind of dropped into the story, and the rest of the characters weren't as involved in the story as they usually are. Lover Reborn, in the other hand, is about a character we've known from the beginning, and he's also an important soldier of the Brotherhood. 

Even though Lover Unleashed had made me go 'ehhhhhh,' my faith in Ward's story telling was restored in Ward. I believe the lovers of the series are going to enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.