Vacation!

8.28.2011


If blogger doesn't mess up scheduled posts, I'll be on vacation while you're reading this. I have a total of nine days off for the Ramadan Holidays, and I'm hoping to get quite a bit of beach reading done in Southern Turkey. Here's what I've packed with me:
  1. Just Kids by Patti Smith (I've already started reading this)
  2. Vineyard Supernatural: True Ghost Stories from America's Most Haunted Island by Holly Nadler
  3. Mary Modern by Camille DeAngelis
  4. The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
I don't know how much reading I'll be able to get done, but hopefully I'll come back with a few reviews. 

***

Ramazan Bayramı tatilini sonunda kadar kullanmaya gidiyorum. Biraz Turgutreis'te, biraz Datça'da. Blogger zamanlama meselesini yüzüne gözüne bulaştırmazsa siz bu satırları okurken ben sahilde kitap okuyor olacağım inşallah. Yukarıda sıraladıklarımı aldım yanıma. Neyi ne kadar okuyabileceğim bilmiyorum ama inşallah dönünde paylaşacak yorumlarım olacak. Herkese iyi tatiller!

I snagged the photo from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.