Readathon Day 5 / Toplu Okuma 5. Gün

7.05.2013

Something happened today that turned my plans upside down-- not that I was anywhere close to my goal anyway. But... Are you ready? OKSA POLLOCK CAME IN THE MAIL! Yes! This changes things...
***
Readathon hedeflerime hiç yaklaşmış değilim ama bugün işleri iyice altüst eden bir şey oldu: OKSA POLLOCK GELDİ! Planlar, planlar...


When I started the readathon, my goal was to read 5 books within a week. I'd even chosen from the thin, easy-to-read ones from my TBR pile. I've read two so far: On Bullshit and Odd and the Frost Giants. Since Oksa is here, I can't pick up anything else before I'm done with that. It's too hot to go out this weekend anyway, so we'll see where I end up by Sunday evening. 

Hope y'all are making better progress than I am and sticking to your plans!
***
Readathon'a başladığımda hedefim bir haftada beş kitaptı. Hem de ince, okunması kolay kitaplardan seçmiştim sonra moralim bozulmasın diye. Ama Oksa'nın gelmesi her şeyi değiştiriyor tabii; bu kitabı bitirene kadar başka bir şey alamam elime. Hava çok sıcak olduğu için bütün hafta sonu evde oturmayı hayal ediyorum. Bakalım pazar akşam ne kadar, ne okumuş olabileceğim....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.