Tatil! / Vacation!

8.10.2012


İznimin geri kalanını yaz bitmeden kullanıyorum ve bu akşam tatile çıkıyorum.
Önümüzdeki hafta için de sizin için bir kaç güzel yazı hazırlamaya çalıştım. Hepinizin bayramını şimdiden kutluyorum. 22 Ağustos'ta görüşmek dileğiyle...

***

I will be on vacation until August 22nd, taking advantage of my vacation days and the religious holidays. I've tried to prepare some fun posts for when I'm gone, but after that, I'll see you guys on the 22nd, after the holidays. Happy holidays, everyone, whether you celebrate them or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.