In My Mailbox (#8)

2.20.2011

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they have received each week.


These were in my shopping bag this week :) From left to right:

1. Lewis Carroll: Complete Illustrated Works
2. Imperial Bedrooms - Bret Easton Ellis
3. Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro

I must say I'm super-happy about the first one because I've been eyeing it online for the longest time and never could bring myself to get it because it was way too expensive.

3 comments:

  1. please do let me know what you think of never let me go once you've finished reading it! i'm currently hating everything related to it, though i haven't read it nor watched the film, just because of all the ~hype~

    and this is what i finally found in library today (it took me a week to figure out where are the books with call number begin with PG) and almost ran late to a class. will start reading in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love Never Let Me Go just as much as I did! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @naz: I most definitely will! And you should let me know how the English version of Dead Souls is. I still haven't been able to go further than 20 pages in Turkish, lol!

    @Leanna: I hope so! I wanna read it quick, too, since I'm waiting to see the movie after I read the book =D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.