In My Mailbox (#7)

1.16.2011

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they have received each week.

This week, the craft books I'd ordered from BetterWorldBooks came in the mail.
 I found out about these two when I was researching Japanese knitting. The one on the left has amazing embroidery patterns that I cannot wait to try out. And the one on the right is about Japanese crochet, another great book with great patterns.
And these two I've been wanting forever. They were quite expensive, but when I received them, I understood why: they're very detailed, containing both charted and written descriptions of lace and cable patterns. And they have A LOT of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.