It's Monday; what are you reading? (3)

10.04.2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, and it's where bloggers gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Well, I'm reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins:
 I'm also reading How the Whale Became & Other Stories by Ted Hughes (you can see the cover on my sidebar), but I'm reading that very slowly 'cos it's a tiny book, and I don't want it to end.

In other news, I got a very exciting mail from QuirkBooks today:

Hey there Zim! :-)

My name's Eric Smith, I'm the social media marketing guy at Quirk Books. Hi!

We actually put out that Secret Lives of Great Authors book (this is how I discovered your blog), and I was curious... would you be interested in receiving free review copies of upcoming releases? I'd be happy to add you to my database and start sending you books that I think you'd be into. :-)

Do let me know. Thanks!

Eric

I sent them my address right away, of course. I must admit it was very surprising to find out that they won't mind mailing to Istanbul.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! for review copies. It's great when they send abroad. Happy reading! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.