Kyuuto! book-shopping spree

12.08.2010

I was going to write a review for Living Dead in Dallas since I've finished it last night, but I got side-tracked and book-shopped instead.

These two I've been eyeing for a long time online now:

These two Vogue Knitting books are what started it all, actually. I got an e-mail from Vogue Knitting International,  and I thought I'd get them while they were on sale. But guess what? The shipping was going to be more than what the books were costing me, so I got them at BetterWorldBooks instead. This way, they're going to take about a month to arrive, but, hey, at least I'm not totally broke, right?

P.S. Apparently, 'kyuuto' means 'cute' in Japanese. Hence, the title of this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.