Teaser Tuesdays (3) & other things

5.25.2010

  • I've finally found a layout that I like, so hopefully I won't be changing it every week. It should be less annoying for those of you who check it out, and I'm sorry I've been a pain in the butt for so long.
  • Leanna at DaisyChainBookReviews was the first person to suggest I read Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. She has posted a link to the first chapter of the second book, Crescendo, and you can get it here.
  • I'm giving a teaser from the book I gave a teaser from last week because it's just been one of those weeks where I kept carrying the book around with me and only got to read a few pages here and there.




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





 Rehv stalked up to her, took her face in his hands, and kissed her hard. When he pulled back, he said darkly, "Only because of you."






Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Wow, now that is intense. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-welcome-to-harmony.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new layout, and thanks for the mention! Do let me know what you think when you read the first chapter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to stop by since the blog name just got me to laugh and say Zimlicious meet PKviscious!
    Love the cover of your JR Ward book. Will have to read Ward... any recommendation?

    Here's my teaser if you get a chance to pass by at Aisle B.

    http://aisleb.tumblr.com

    PK Reeves aka PKvicious :)
    Aisle B

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jennifer: Thanks for stopping by!
    @Leanna: I sure will as soon as I get a chance to read it =)
    @PK Reeves: Hahaha. Thanks for stopping by. I'll check out your blog as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. intense teaser! i think i can sense a bit of a dark love story there somewhere. can't wait to read your review!

    by the way, great new layout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Header'ımı sevgili kardeşim Jaffar yaptı.